- Increasing lines speeds, combined with additive blends that make some films more difficult to treat, is an application best addressed with Martignoni’s “HP 150“.
- Martignoni has improved the performance of their treaters by offering an improved 14 finned, flip up style segmented electrode.
- This new design provides significantly more corona dwell time while still offering fine width treatment control with minimal expansion and heat deflection problems commonly experienced during operation of the corona treating system.
- The new design also provides a precise, uniform air gap across the web width for a consistent, high-level of treatment throughout the production run.
- HP 150 units are available in different standardized configurations to suit different speeds, treat widths, and budgets.